Top Gazelle Prize
The competitor who comes out on top and triumphs in the ISE® Lions’ Den will be named Top Gazelle and receive a prize package* that consists of:
- An “Hour of Time With the ISE® Lions” hosted on a day following the main event.
- One ISE® Fireside Webinar event hosted in 2021 (dates subject to availability).
- A PR Package from The Merritt Group consisting of 1 hour of consulting time, and strategic PR/Marketing recommendations sent via email.
- A feature story hosted on the T.E.N. website highlighting the company, one available product’s description and benefits, and more.
- A dedicated graphic on T.E.N.’s homepage slider for 30 days which hyperlinks to the feature story.
*No cash payments will be made for any prizes.
Before the Event
- Experience branding benefits: Logo and company description posted on T.E.N. website, social channels, and email communications.
- Receive Pre-Event Business Intelligence and learn more about the cybersecurity attendees’ top concerns, business needs, buying preferences, open projects, and more (file formatted in Excel for easy CRM importing and analysis).
- Receive backgrounders on each ISE® Lion to help you better understand the judging panel you will be facing, and gain valuable insight into their own projects and priorities.
- Each ISE® Lion receives information about your company and solution, including your value proposition, key market differentiators, and market experience so they understand you and your solution.
- Feature your company logo, 150-word company description, and links to your company website and social media on the T.E.N. ISE® Lions’ Den & Jungle Lounge website.
- Be designated as Gazelle on all external communications regarding the event: news releases, advertisements, email campaigns, social media and onsite program materials.
- Feature one whitepaper available for download on T.E.N.’s ISE® Knowledgebase.
- Feature one demo video on the T.E.N. YouTube channel, available on the Gazelle site page via a clickable link.
During and After the Event
- Ten minutes of dedicated screen time (consisting of a pitch and rapid-fire Q&A) to present your solution to an audience of CISOs, leading security professionals, investors, and potential business partners.
- Admission for up to three company representatives (including the representative in the ISE® Lions’ Den) to attend the full program, and unlimited admission for potential clients.*
- Opportunity to be named the Gazelle Winner and potentially receive a prize package valued at $10,000.
- A dedicated Zoom Breakout Room during the Jungle Lounge where you team can network with potential customers, investors, and industry influencers.
- Receive an opt-in, Post-Event Executive Attendee List (file formatted in Excel for easy CRM importing and analysis).
*Executives must be a member of management (hold a title of manager or above), such as CSO, CISO, CTO, CIO, vice president, director or manager from IT, networking or security departments. T.E.N. reviews all registration for eligibility.