On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® East Summit and Awards 2022. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||Deadline is April 15, 2022|
|White Paper(s) for website due||April 8, 2022|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||April 8, 2022|
|Business Intelligence Survey Complete||April 15, 2022|
|Registration of your attendees||April 21, 2022|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||April 29, 2022|
|ISE® East Summit and Awards||May 12, 2022|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on May 12, 2022 from 4:00 PM – 5:45 PM. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” in diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival.
- Location of event: Windsor Prefunction - access allowed after 4:00pm.
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival.
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL. Please download and complete the Credit Card Authorization Form for coverage of package handling and equipment fees.
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs: must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsor's individual decision to order these items. If you choose to do so, please use the Exhibitor Order Form (pdf) and submit to email@example.com.
- Wednesday night breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor displays in the sponsor pavilion will remain in place throughout the Awards Gala. At the conclusion of the Awards, attendees will be guided back to the Prefunction area for the Champagne and Dessert Reception. This will provide sponsors more time to network with the attendees. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala but ask you to NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables while in the Awards Gala. Breakdown of the Sponsor Pavilion will take place after the Champagne and Dessert Reception and must be completed by 11:00PM at the latest.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier, you will need to schedule a pick-up directly.
Exabyte sponsors are qualified to provide a banner ad for the T.E.N. website. We must receive your ad by April 15, 2022 to be included on the website.
Exabyte sponsors website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by April 8, 2022. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN April 29, 2020 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize.
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a Passport for Prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards of any kind whether authentic or not
- Fragile (breakable) items
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE EAST AWARDS PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30319
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE® Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by April 15,2022.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a Kilobyte or Exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to this survey by April 15, 2022.
Additional Pass Limitations
Below are the limitations for purchasing additional passes.
- 2 Additional VIP passes at $750 each
- 5 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
- 1 Additional VIP pass for $750
- 2 Additional Celebration passes at $200 each
Reserve your hotel room as part of the ISE® East room block to get a discounted nightly rate of $229. There are a limited number of rooms available, book yours now to ensure your reservation is complete!