On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® West Executive Forum and Awards 2023. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Fern Jacobs
SVP of Operations: Deb Jones
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||Deadline is September 29, 2023|
|White Paper(s) for website due||September 5, 2023|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||September 5, 2023|
|Business Intelligence Survey Complete||October 5, 2023|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||October 10, 2023|
|Registration of your attendees||October 16, 2023|
|Send Shipping and Package Tracking Information to T.E.N.||October 16, 2023|
|ISE® West Summit and Awards||October 24, 2023|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time is on October 24, 2023 from 4:00 PM – 5:45 PM. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy table (cocktail round) which is 30” in diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival.
- Location of event: Trinity River 4 - access allowed after 4:00pm.
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your table before your arrival.
- Shipping to the Hotel: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL. Packages can be received as early as October 18, 2023. Please address your packages as follows:
Dallas Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Attention:Taylor Myers / (T.E.N. – ISE West Summit & Awards)
7121 Bishop Road
Plano, TX 75024
- Electrical outlets, Internet & AV Needs: must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We encourage you to use the pavilion hours to network and mingle versus focus on demo’s. It is each sponsor's individual decision to order these items. If you choose to do so, please use the Marriott Legacy Town Center Exhibitor Utility Charge Form. Please email Javier Amador, Director of Event Technology at Javier.email@example.com for any questions pertaining to additional AV requests.
- Breakdown of Sponsor Tables: The sponsor pavilion will pause at 7:30pm as guests will be seated in the Trinity River 3 room for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Champagne & Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Champagne and Dessert Reception and then pack up, but your materials must be all packed by 11pm. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave to go to the Awards Gala.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You MUST place outbound shipping labels on all boxes so they are not mistaken for trash. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. You must complete a credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier, you will need to schedule a pick-up directly. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up, the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
Website Banner Ad Specifications
A benefit of the exabyte sponsorship is inclusion of a spotlight banner ad on the homepage of the T.E.N. website. We must receive your ad by October 10, 2023 to be included on the website. Ad specs: 220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to).
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by September 5th. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN October 10, 2023 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value.
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards or Drones of any kind whether authentic or not
- Fragile (breakable) items
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE WEST SUMMIT & AWARDS PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319-3020
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by September 5, 2023.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to this survey by October 10, 2023. Thank you again for your support of T.E.N. & ISE® Programs. We look forward to seeing you and your team soon!
Call For Nominations Is Open!
The Call for Nominations is open for the ISE® West "Executive of the Year" and "Project of the Year" Awards and we hope you will consider nominating one of your customers. To download the nomination form or find out more details, please visit our website.