Updated Statement as of April 23, 2020
We continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully. While some states have begun the reopening process, we are keeping in mind CDC guidelines, The White House guidelines, and the mandated closure of most nonessential businesses that still remains in many states to help fight the spread of the virus. As such, T.E.N. has made the following changes to our events:
- The ISE® Central Executive Forum & Awards in Dallas, Texas has been rescheduled to September 2, 2020.
- ISE® Private Dinners originally scheduled through the end of June 2020 are being rescheduled or converted into ISE® Cocktails & Conversations (more below).
- T.E.N. has launched the ISE® Fireside Webinars and ISE® Cocktails & Conversations in order to bring our collaborative events into the digital sphere.
- The ISE® Award Nominations are now open across all remaining regions for the year—Central, West, Northeast, and North America. Deadlines can be seen on the ISE® Awards Schedule.
- We have temporarily waived the ISE® Project Nominations requirement that a project must be completed within the past 12-18 months. Projects that have been in development during 2020 are now eligible for submission for the 2020 ISE® Awards. Learn more on our ISE® Awards Criteria page.
The ISE® Fireside Webinars are sponsored events—moderated by T.E.N.’s own CEO and President, Marci McCarthy—where a small panel of top industry experts engage in a topical conversation that is both informative and educational for those in the industry. Covering everything from common challenges to new, unprecedented issues amidst our shifting digital culture, these webinar provide attendees with valuable, educational takeaways. Attendees are also eligible to submit their attendance for 1 CPE credit.
The ISE® Cocktails & Conversations are an online spin on our ISE® Private Dinners. A blend of casual networking and industry dialogue, these events are held on a region-by-region basis so invited attendees can reconnect with more local peers. Utilizing a secure Zoom platform, webcams are turned on and attendees are encouraged to mix their own cocktail or have a spirit of choice in hand for the early evening event. One executive will serve as the event co-host alongside Marci McCarthy, and they will help guide a conversation around the evening’s theme. Attendees are also eligible to submit their attendance for 1 CPE credit. These events are invite-only—however, if you are interested in being a host, please let us know.
Our ISE® Fireside Webinars, ISE® Cocktails & Conversations and more can be viewed on our Upcoming Events page.
We encourage everyone to review the CDC guidelines for virus prevention and health as you go about your daily lives and practice social distancing to keep yourself, your family and your peers healthy. We are truly looking forward to seeing you later in the year at rescheduled ISE® Private Dinners, ISE® Programs and more.
Thank you very much.
The T.E.N. Team