Updated Statement as of December 11, 2020
We continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully. While some states have begun the reopening process, we are keeping in mind CDC guidelines, The White House guidelines, and state-by-state guidelines instated to help fight the spread of the virus while a vaccine is in development, T.E.N. has made the following changes to our events for the upcoming Q1 of 2021:
- T.E.N. will be launching digital ISE® Vertical Summits, afternoon summit events thematically geared toward specific industries for more collaborative and relatable connections and collaborations. The first of these summits is currently planned for February 2021. (These ISE® Vertical Summits will be a temporary substitute for our typical ISE® Executive Forum & Awards Programs, which we hope to return to later in 2021.)
- T.E.N.’s ISE® Fireside Webinars and ISE® Cocktails & Conversations will continue into 2021. Some events are already on our calendar, so check out the Upcoming Events page for more information.
- T.E.N. will soon be launching new T.E.N. Tech Talk events, which will be held around a morning coffee or lunch hour time frame. These will be open to security teams as a whole and will focus on more technical, educational discussions.
- The ISE® Lions’ Den & Jungle Lounge will be returning in a digital format for 2021. This event, which notably features upcoming solution providers and new solutions/software, will be occurring multiple times throughout 2021 and provide an excellent opportunity for security teams to learn about cutting-edge new technology.
- The ISE® Awards are being restructured to best suit everyone’s time and priorities in 2021. More information will be coming soon.
If you have any questions about our 2021 digital events and plans, contact us at email@example.com. If you are a solution provider interested in sponsoring any of our digital programs for 2021, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage everyone to review the CDC guidelines for virus prevention and health as you go about your daily lives and practice social distancing to keep yourself, your family and your peers healthy. We are truly looking forward to seeing you in the digital sphere, and hope to reconnect with you in person when we are all healthy and safe enough to meet face-to-face once more.
Thank you very much.
The T.E.N. Team