Leave behind the traditional sales tactics and instead foster meaningful, productive relationships at ISE® Private Dinners. These sophisticated events attract an exclusive group of key industry players, who have expressed a desire to learn about your products and form a connection with your company. Allow T.E.N. to craft a themed dinner conversation that aligns with your business objectives and service offerings then let one of the many thought-leaders from our expansive ISE® Alumni and executive network guide an engaging conversation after a gourmet meal. We guarantee the relaxed, inviting ambiance will spark intimate dialogue about the issues that matter most to the executives, which is certain to foster lasting connections, inspire mutual collaboration and reveal unprecedented sales opportunities.
|Sample Program Agenda|
|5:15 pm||Arrival and Registration|
|5:30 pm||Reception and Networking|
|6:30 pm||Welcoming Remarks and Introductions|
|6:45 pm||Dinner Conversations|
|8:30 pm||Program Conclusion|
T.E.N. Program Management Services for ISE® Private Dinners
- Craft abstract and theme to guide dinner conversations that correspond to your business objectives
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with ISE® Alumni/Executive Host
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our website www.ten-inc.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center with social media integration
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Host 30-minute bi-weekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Deliver profile backgrounders on each executive attendee prior to the event to ensure maximum preparation and networking opportunities
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use. (Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail thank you notes with your corporate logo to all attendees; create and deliver corresponding notes to registrants who did not attend
- Target attendance is 8-10 executive guests who are information technology and security decision makers
- Post‐Program contact list is provided via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system
- Sponsors are required to sponsor an Information Security Executive (ISE®) Forum and Awards Program in the same calendar year as the private dinner
Examples of Successful ISE® Private Dinners
Putting Vulnerability and Risk in the Context of Business
Sponsored by: BeyondTrust
Locations: Charlotte, Hartford, New York, Seattle and Schaumburg
Risky Business – Why DLP Should be Fundamental to Your Security Strategy
Sponsored by: Symantec & Accenture
Locations: Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, New York and San Francisco
Using Security Intelligence for a Competitive Advantage
Sponsored by: HP Enterprise Security
Locations: Charlotte, Columbus (OH), Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Miami, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Seattle
Is Your Biggest Threat Already Inside Your Network?
Sponsored by: HyTrust
Locations: Charlotte, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia
Increasing Business Security and Reducing Fraud via Live Cyber Threat Intelligence
Sponsored by: Norse
Locations: Charlotte, Nashville, New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
What our participants say about ISE® Private Dinners
I have both hosted and attended T.E.N. and ISE® Private Dinner events and have found them to be a key source of current threats, solutions, and how other companies are dealing with emerging trends. Of the many events available, ISE® Private Dinners are one place where I can be assured of interacting with the most senior and knowledgeable technology executives.
The ISE Private Dinners provide the opportunity for high quality dialogue with my peers in the industry in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
The ISE Private Dinners are an excellent way to network with security professionals in your area and really engage in some open dialogue on the issues we are all working on.
Marci and her team always have the perfect touch for professional events. The ISE Private Dinner was held in an intimate setting and provided us a relaxing environment for networking with other leaders and learning about the latest technologies from industry experts. A win-win event, and well worth the time.
The ISE Private Dinners have been a tremendous boost in our efforts to connect with and build relationships with hard-to-reach accounts and are well worth the investment. The T.E.N. team handles everything from event planning to recruitment to marketing to onsite event management, and has everything perfect for us when we arrive. The small, private dining room is the perfect venue for networking and building relationships.
Marci and T.E.N always bring together the highest caliber of Information Security Executives during the ISE Private Dinners. The discussion between the vendor sponsor and attendees is always honest and intimate. The networking between peers within the profession allows me to increase my knowledge and skill sets all while have a great time in a relaxed environment.
I found the ISE private dinner to be a great way to catch up with area security experts and share great food and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere. I look forward to the chance to attend future events.
T.E.N.'s ISE private dinners are a value plus item, delivering the perfect environment to connect with today’s top executives and industry experts.
For the various industry type gatherings, I really enjoy the format and flow of your events.
From my perspective this was one of the better events like this we have done. Very engaged crowd, the attendees were people we want to engage with and the format worked well.