Success in sales and marketing requires connecting with the right people at the right time to create and nurture meaningful, mutually beneficial partnerships. You won’t make these connections with a cold call or an email. Leave behind the traditional sales tactics and instead allow T.E.N. to build an ISE® Private Dinner Series that aligns with your business objectives and service offerings, while attracting your top targets and strategic accounts. Our ISE® Private Dinners provide a relaxed, inviting ambiance that will spark intimate dialogue about the issues that matter most to the executives, which is certain to foster lasting connections, inspire mutual collaboration and reveal unprecedented sales opportunities.
|Sample Program Agenda|
|5:15 pm||Arrival and Registration|
|5:30 pm||Reception and Networking|
|6:30 pm||Welcoming Remarks and Introductions|
|6:45 pm||Dinner Conversations|
|8:30 pm||Program Conclusion|
T.E.N. Program Management Services for ISE® Private Dinners
- Craft abstract and theme to guide dinner conversations that correspond to your business objectives
- Recommend, secure and coordinate with ISE® Alumni/Executive Host
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail invitations with your corporate logo to a customized guest list of executive decision makers
- Develop and manage a dedicated landing page with links and promotions from event calendars on our website www.ten-inc.com
- Develop and manage a dedicated 24x7 online registration center with social media integration
- Work with the client to understand their target customer and build a custom prospect profile that includes information on company size, geographic location, industry, title (level) as well as top 50 named accounts in that location.
- Follow‐up with guests, track RSVPs and reconfirmations; report to ensure maximum attendance and alignment with strategic account list
- Host 30-minute biweekly team status call to ensure progress and alignment with program objectives
- Deliver profile backgrounders on each executive attendee prior to the event to ensure maximum preparation and networking opportunities
- Coordinate all logistics for the event, including scalable event production, event location, onsite event program management as well as venue management
- Create on-site program brochure with agenda and sponsor company information for each executive
- Provide name badges, table seating cards and single banner event sign for on-site use
- (Additional fees will apply if supplementary signage is requested)
- Create and deliver post‐event survey; provide synopsis of survey results
- Create and deliver personalized e‐mail thank you notes to all attendees; create and deliver corresponding notes to registrants who did not attend
- Provide post‐program contact list via Microsoft Excel for easy import into your CRM system
Examples of Successful ISE® Private Dinners
Preventing Data Breaches in an Age of Advanced Cyber Attacks
Sponsored by: Bromium
Locations: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, McLean, Minneapolis, San Francisco, San Jose and Tampa
Mitigating Insider Threats: Safeguard Data While Enabling Business
Sponsored by: Delphix
Locations: Boston, Columbus, Hartford, McLean, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Toronto
It’s Time for a Wake-up Call: Rethinking Security
Sponsored by: Tanium
Locations: Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, McLean, Nashville, Phoenix, Seattle
Applying Threat Intelligence to Enhance Cyber Security
Sponsored by: Tripwire
Locations: Boston, Kansas City, Scottsdale
Governance, Compliance & Collaboration: Succeeding in a Complex Market
Sponsored by: Intralinks
Locations: Chicago, Houston, New York, Toronto
Post-Series Analysis & Report
For a series of five or more dinners with the same theme, T.E.N. will provide a detailed post-event analysis of dinner outcomes, including breakdown of attendees, targets met, information requested and overall response to each campaign. Report proves to be extremely useful in measuring tangible results and return on investment.
What our participants say about ISE® Private Dinners
What impressed me about T.E.N. was their ability to attract our top targets to ensure the right people are in the room. They are able to get the economic buyer into this intimate type of forum and we are able bring our leadership team in to speak to them directly.
I have both hosted and attended T.E.N. and ISE® Private Dinner events and have found them to be a key source of current threats, solutions, and how other companies are dealing with emerging trends. Of the many events available, ISE® Private Dinners are one place where I can be assured of interacting with the most senior and knowledgeable technology executives.
The ISE Private Dinners provide the opportunity for high quality dialogue with my peers in the industry in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
The ISE Private Dinners are an excellent way to network with security professionals in your area and really engage in some open dialogue on the issues we are all working on.
Marci and her team always have the perfect touch for professional events. The ISE Private Dinner was held in an intimate setting and provided us a relaxing environment for networking with other leaders and learning about the latest technologies from industry experts. A win-win event, and well worth the time.
Hartford does not do many networking events so this was a much welcomed event. The T.E.N. staff was extremely well organized and flexible to deal with, I’d recommend them to any organization looking to build relationships in a specific region.
Marci and T.E.N always bring together the highest caliber of Information Security Executives during the ISE Private Dinners. The discussion between the vendor sponsor and attendees is always honest and intimate. The networking between peers within the profession allows me to increase my knowledge and skill sets all while have a great time in a relaxed environment.
T.E.N.'s ISE private dinners are a value plus item, delivering the perfect environment to connect with today’s top executives and industry experts.
For the various industry type gatherings, I really enjoy the format and flow of your events.
From my perspective this was one of the better events like this we have done. Very engaged crowd, the attendees were people we want to engage with and the format worked well.