On behalf of T.E.N., thank you for being a sponsor of the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards 2017. We look forward to working with you on this exciting event and want to help you take full advantage of your sponsorship. Feel free to contact T.E.N. if you have any questions.
Your ISE® Programs Primary Contact: Kate Parnell
Corporate Communications and ISE® Nominations Manager: Coty Sugg
Key Dates and Deliverables
|Call for Nominations||November 14, 2016 - January 27, 2017|
|White Paper(s) for website due||February 17, 2017|
|Verify passport-for-prizes item||February 17, 2017|
|Banner Ad for website and app due||February 17, 2017|
|Business Intelligence Survey Complete||February 17, 2017|
|Registration of your attendees||February 24, 2017|
|Receipt of your passport-for-prizes item||March 3, 2017|
|ISE® Southeast Awards Program||March 14, 2017|
Sponsor Pavilion Information
The Sponsor Pavilion is set up so that while guests enjoy a great dinner buffet and mingle, they have the opportunity to visit your booth and learn more about your products and services. We will provide bags for attendees to pick up collateral and sales gift items as they stroll by and meet with you. We also provide them with a Passport for Prizes booklet to have stamped by sponsors during the Sponsor Pavilion in order to be eligible to win some great prizes from each of the sponsors at the end of the Awards.
Reminder of Logistics for the Event:
- Sponsor Pavilion set up time on Tuesday, March 14, 4:00pm – 5:45pm. All sponsors should be set up and ready to go by 5:45pm. The Pavilion Dinner begins at 6:00pm and will end at 7:30pm. Your table assignment in the pavilion will be labeled before your arrival. The hotel will provide in the exhibit space a highboy (cocktail round) which is 30” diameter. You are welcome to bring one banner stand to accompany this table to display collateral/giveaways, etc.
- Location of event: it will be in 200 Peachtree Legends Loft – attached to Westin 7th Level
- Tracking Numbers: If T.E.N. was sent tracking numbers by your company ahead of time, we will provide those to the hotel so they can pull your boxes and place at your booth before your arrival.Download Shipping Label (doc)
- Credit Card Authorization Form: REQUIRED BY ALL SPONSORS WHO SHIP ANYTHING TO THE HOTEL or need electrical or AV. Due to security measures Starwood will send every sponsor an electronic credit card authorization form—please complete this form if you intend to ship anything to the venue.You will need to inform T.E.N. of your shipping plans so they can ask the hotel to generate a Credit Card Authorization Form” on your behalf for completion and coverage of package handling fees.
- Electrical outlets & AV Needs – must be handled directly through the hotel and you are responsible for any costs associated with those requests. We have provided the AV price list and contact form. Download Electrical Ordering Form (pdf)
- Breakdown of sponsor tables: The sponsor pavilion dinner will end at 7:30pm and guests will be seated in the Grand Atrium (next door) for the Awards Gala. We encourage you to attend the Awards Gala and afterwards the Afterglow Champagne and Desserts Reception. You can leave your table setup until after the Dessert reception and then pack up, but must be all packed by 11pm. We do provide a 15 minute window (7:30-7:45pm) to pack up if you would like to do so prior to the awards gala. We ask you are seated in the ballroom by 7:45pm to take advantage of the time to mingle with the executives seated at your assigned table. You MUST place outbound shipping labels on all boxes so they are not mistaken by trash. Please DO NOT leave any valuables at your sponsor tables when you leave. If you need any assistance with your boxes after packing up - the hotel banquet staff will be able to assist.
- Outbound Shipping: Please package and label all your boxes prior to leaving the pavilion area. You must have filled out the credit card authorization form with the hotel to use their shipping services. The hotel has an automatic FedEx and UPS pick-up so no need to make special arrangements. If you plan to use a different courier you will need to schedule a pick-up directly.
A benefit of the exabyte sponsorship is inclusion of a banner ad in the mobile event application provided at the Executive Forum and Awards Gala. We must receive your ad by February 17, 2017 to be included in the application. Kilobyte sponsors will have a banner ad including just their logo in the app as well. Display sponsors will have their company logo and description listed in the sponsor directory. Exabyte megabyte sponsors are also qualified to place a banner ad on the ISE website.
Exabyte sponsors event application banner ad specs
640w x 300h pixel JPG or PNG banner ad (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Exabyte sponsors website banner ad specs
220w x 220h pixel JPG or PNG banner (please also provide the URL you would like the banner ad to link to)
Passport for Prizes
The passport for prizes is raffled off on behalf of your company at the end of the event and is part of a passport game that encourages attendees to come by your booth to receive a stamp “in their passport” so they are eligible to win the various prizes being raffled off. Please let us know what item you will be offering by February 5th. This item needs to be mailed to the below address NO LATER THAN March 3, 2017 to be included at the event—please clearly label your company name on the prize. As a reminder this prize needs to be $100 or more in value. PL
Please note - T.E.N. will not accept the following items as a Passport for Prize:
- Beer, Wine or Alcohol — whether boxed in protective packaging or unboxed
- Hover Boards of any kind whether authentic or not
Tech Exec Networks
Attn: ISE SOUTHEAST PASSPORT
4062 Peachtree Road
Suite A-303 - 303
Atlanta, GA 30319
A benefit of Exabyte and Kilobyte sponsorship is inclusion of your whitepapers in the ISE Knowledgebase web portal and provided to executives in the post-program communications. These whitepapers are due by February 3, 2017.
- Exabyte Sponsors may send up to three (3) whitepapers for inclusion
- Kilobyte sponsors may send one (1) whitepaper for inclusion
We are thrilled to have you on board as a kilobyte or exabyte sponsor! In order for us to fulfill the business intelligence aspect of your sponsorship contract, we would appreciate your response to the survey link below. I realize some of you may have done this previously for other regions—we have slightly altered the survey in an effort to better match sales leads so it is important that you do it one more time! This will enable us to provide you with the most relevant intelligence in order to make your investment worthwhile. Thank you again for your support of T.E.N. & ISE® Programs. We look forward to seeing you and your team soon!
If you are an Exabyte sponsor you may have an executive representative dial in to observe the Judges Meeting on February 7, 2017 from 11:30am-2:00pm. Please provide the name, title and email of the staff member so we can ensure they receive the calendar notice for this meeting.
Additional Pass Limitations
Below are the limitations for purchasing additional passes.
- 2 Additional VIP passes at $750 each
- 5 Additional Celebration passes at $180 each
- 1 Additional VIP pass for $750
- 2 Additional Celebration passes at $180 each
We are working with the hotel to make available a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $189 on March 13-14 as a courtesy block. This courtesy room rate is only available on a first come first serve basis.
To make a hotel reservation please contact the Westin Peachtree Plaza
Reservation hotline: 800-937-8461 (request the ISE Southeast 2017 block for a discounted rate of $189—this block will be available on a first come-first serve basis).
Or if you would like to make your reservation online please click here.
Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation from November 6, 2015 to March 19, 2016.