The ISE® CISO Council is comprised of 30-35 Senior Security Executives and industry thought leaders, who are serving as top-level decision makers for the nation’s leading companies and organizations.
Relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective through shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Some examples of discussion topics:
- Addressing Mobile and BYOD Challenges
- Is an MDM Solution Enough?
- Approaches to Dealing with Cloud Security
- Missing Elements and Gaps in a Security Solution Portfolio and Architecture
- Myths and Facts about Tackling Big Data
Benefits of Membership
- Trusted peer groups – Members are from an exclusive group of executives, who represent a cross section of industries, each providing rich insights, innovative approaches and real world experiences that will add to the group’s collective growth
- In-person and virtual meetings using desktop video conferencing allow for collective problem solving, which can provide new alternatives and solutions to your top issue(s)
- Surveys and benchmarking of council members and trusted peers offer instant advice to assist in critical situations as well as a collection of best practices about relevant company practices
- Virtual communities extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
- Access to the ISE Intelligence Exchange Portal
- Discounts for ISE University Training
Meeting Location and Schedule
Meetings will take place in an executive conference room at a professional meeting facility or hotel. Locations will be selected with consideration for member travel time and costs.
- Two 1½ day in-person meetings per year
- Monthly Cutting Edge/Critical Topic Video Review Calls
Membership Responsiblities and Fees
Members are responsible for the following:
- Annual Subscription Fee for the first two years for Charter Membership
- Travel expenses to and from meeting location
- Lodging expenses
- Attending virtual and in-person meetings (no substitutions)